• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • j&p04
    Second Lieutenant

• Nov 2005

Having problems with the Thank you Page

Hi, have downloaded the form maker, its great, works lovely, the only problem I am having is that when I submit my query I keep getting your thank you page. I cannot seem to change it over, not sure what I am doing wrong, maybe someone can help me. Thank you. Also, why I am on here, on my form page, the text boxes have a yellow background, I havent asked for them to be yellow, they are set at white but keep going yellow, its really annoying and the other annoying thing is that when you type in the first box and then tab down to the next it jumps to two down, it will not tab at all to the comments box, is there something I should be doing for that?

Sorry for all the questions but I have been working on it all day and I now losing patience. Ha ha.

Thanks

Jan
  • Collectors-info
    General

• Feb 2006

Re: Having problems with the Thank you Page

Hi, 1st thing we will need is the page. lol
    But taking some wild guess? I would imaginge if you have changed the thank you page over to one of your own, the old one might be caught up in your computers cache. Try hitting F5 many times when the thankyou page appears. Or ask a freind to send you an email to see what they can see. The yellow background in your form fields is 99% down to an auto fill you have on your machine like, Google's auto fill.

Good luck.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

• j&p04
      Second Lieutenant

• Nov 2005

Thank you for replying. Not sure I understand about the auto fill. If I move the boxes off the grid, they stay white, its very confusing, ha ha.

the website is www.boardanalysis.co.uk, when you have submitted a query it should go to my thank you for submitting your comment but I have naval designs one popping up. It is obvious that I am doing something wrong but I just dont know what.

Jan

Comment

• navaldesign
        General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Ok, this is not FMP (FORM MAKER PRO) but ABVFP. The yellow colour is, as Chris suggested, due to some autofill feature inyour Internet toolbar. The textarea (comments) has a light orange colour.

The thank you page: you have set as Thank you page this one:

instead of the correct one: http://www.boardanalysis.co.uk/thankyou_page.html .

You have forgotten to delete the /ABVFP from the URL.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X