• Show
Clear All
  • mrmagoo144
    Brigadier General

• Feb 2007

new golf club

starting a new golf club:
    have 120 members
    have top 100 golfers from money list in PGA to choose from - 10 divisions, 10 per division ie... 1-10 then 11-20 etc...
    each member choose his team of 4 players. Now the tournament is over, i want to enter the scores for the top 100 players and i want the program to alot points for each member. lets say first place get 100 points, 2nd gets 99 etc....
    can someone make a script for this or is there a program already available to have this done.
    thanks again,
    mrmagoo144
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info
  • navaldesign
    General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: new golf club

I don't think there is something ready, though i can't be 100% positive. If interested, contact me with details
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• mrmagoo144
      Brigadier General

• Feb 2007

i have tried to send the information through your contact us form. you hav a 30 word restriction. i also tried to send via word document but no success.
      mrmagoo144
      mrmagoo144
      www.videopostcards.info

Comment

• navaldesign

• Oct 2005

I do have a 500 chrs limit, however, if you do send an enquiry, you will also get an autoresponder message with my email address, so you can email me directly.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• mrmagoo144
          Brigadier General

• Feb 2007

i tried to send just a brief message but got the same error message. i will try again.
          mrmagoo144
          mrmagoo144
          www.videopostcards.info

Comment

• navaldesign

• Oct 2005

Not sure what you mean, i recieve more than 10 submissions a day, and they all work great up to 500 chrs.
            Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
            X