• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • skiesthelimit
    Private First Class

• Feb 2008

Abvfp

Tryin to set up ABVFP. Followed all instructions to the T. re-checked everything i did. when i got to my site and fill out form, i get an error message saying this file: dbts_ABVFP_config.php is missing from my public_html/ABVFP.

were do i get this file?
  • StrictlyBusiness
    Second Lieutenant

• Nov 2007

Re: Abvfp

Originally posted by skiesthelimit View Post
    Tryin to set up ABVFP. Followed all instructions to the T. re-checked everything i did. when i got to my site and fill out form, i get an error message saying this file: dbts_ABVFP_config.php is missing from my public_html/ABVFP.

were do i get this file?
    If you haven't found what your looking for then go to this link http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/new...processor.html and it will tell you everything you need to know about setting up and/or troubleshooting.
    Diane
    www.smallbizunite.net

At first you don't succeed, pick yourself up and try again!

Comment

• skiesthelimit
      Private First Class

• Feb 2008

Now I cant log in to my ABVFP. the url is: skiesthelimit2008.com/ABVFP/dbts_ABVFP_loggin1.php

what does that error message mean and why cant i log in?

Comment

• navaldesign
        General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

The missing file should NOT be there . It is automatically created when you install ABVFP. It seems that you have uploaded the files, but you have not installed the script. Please read the tutorial included in the zip
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X