• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lyndseyhall
    Corporal

• Feb 2008

i need to create squeeze page form please help

hi guys hope you can help.

ive been all through the tutorials and i know how to create a form and have the entered information sent to my email address and send customer to a thankyou page after they have entered their details.

But how do i set up the "submit" button to send customers to a totally different domain name when they have entered their info.

hope you can help

many thanks

Lyndsey Hall
  • Watdaflip
    Major General

• Sep 2005

Re: i need to create squeeze page form please help

I don't know if you have an integrated action and thank you page, or a action that redirects to the thankyou, but just add (or replace if you already have this line in your code)

PHP Code:
    header("Location: http://somesite.com"); 

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

• lyndseyhall
      Corporal

• Feb 2008

where do I put the code?
      sorry im still quite a newbie

ive tried putting in in allsorts of places but when i goto my site and click the continue button i get the web page can not be found.

please help

Comment

• Watdaflip
        Major General

• Sep 2005

As I said it depends on whether you have your action and thank you page integrated into one, or if they are on separate pages.

If they are on the same page, just add it at the end of the php script you are using for the page (before the ?>) If they are on different pages you most likely already have the line... header("Location: thankyou.html"); or something like that, in which case replace it.

Register/Login Script
        Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Working...
        X