Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with making my forms work.

Hello everyone!

I need some assistance in helping me get my forms to work, I have been reading other posts, and have applied some help from them, but Im still having trouble making them work, I will now try to explain, so I can hopefully get some assistance:

I have placed a form on my Home/index page, as I have a chat site www.yapidi.com I want uses to agree to the conditions as you will see, I have placed a couple of 'check boxes' etc there. Since placing this form on, i am getting an 'Error' down the left side of my window on the browser?? Whats NOT working, is after an Email is placed in, and the Submit button is pressed, I need the page to change to the next page www.yapidi.com/chat.html WITHOUT opening a new window, but on the same window, at the sametime, I recieve a Email with there Email address etc.... for future Newsletters etc.... But this is not happening, Im getting the Chat Registration page up, but its in a new window, and the Home page is not changing at all.

My other Form is my Contact form www.yapidi.com/Contact_us.html I need this to go to my 'Thank you page' and the users details to come to me, but none of this is happening either?

I have set up the Action as http://www.yapidi.com/AVBFP/dbts_abvfp.php I have gone through AVBFP to make sure I have set that end up, it seems like I have. But I have missed something, somewhere, cause both Forms are not functioning like they should.

I hope I have given enough details for you to help, please ask me if you need more Info.

I look forward to any reply, And THANKS Heaps for your Help in this matter.

Cheers ;)
    Social/business Networking
    www.yapidi.com

Get YOUR Teeth into something new!!!!

Re: Help with making my forms work.

Your contact page doesn't work because you have mistaken the action: action="http://www.yapidi.com/AVBFP/dbts_abvfp.php Note that you have typed AVBFP instead of ABVFP (reversed V and B)

I can't know what you have done with the agreement form, it seems to work but it opens a new window whilst it should not. Maybe it depends on your settings in the ABVFP CP
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi,
      My problem is similair, I have created a form , customers can write comments and send them to me....but I don't understand how to configure so that I will get the messages...can you explain the route....or checklist so I can run a check on my comments page please

Dannlin.

Comment

Please read BlueVoda Form Tutorial 1 It is all explained there step by step
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X