Help with submit!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with submit!!!

Can somebody please help me with this, how can i keep the same page open after the submit button is pressed. I want to have the videos still playing after this is pressed, but still able to recieve the submission email.
    regards
    Dj Santiago

www.wexforddj.com/dj-salsa-wexford.html

Re: Help with submit!!!

hi dj
    when you submit for your email, you then have a thank you page. ie thank you for your email! can you not put the video on that page also.
    hope this helps
    adele
    Organic Baby
    www.little-butterfly.co.uk
    Please review my site: Thank You :)
    www.qype.co.uk/place/113508-little-butterfly-Huddersfield

Comment

hi adele,
      what I really want is for the submit button to register the info to me via email without leaving the current page. The idea being, to keep the music videos playing instead of having to go to the Thank you page and coming back again. I could have the videos on the Thankyou page i guess, but
      potential clients with slow connection, would have to wait for the video process to load up again which could take time.

regards
      dj

Comment

You can set the form to submit to a _blank page. This way, the original page will remain open. To achieve this, right click the form, and paste this in the Inside Body Tag:

target = "_blank"

So the thank you page will open in a new window.

Or, create an ifame in the form page, and set the target to be the iframe:

target = "iframe_name"
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks Naval,

I shall try that.

Comment

erm.. having problems trying to implement that. Do i have to do anything in Form properties? such as ACTION,METHOD and Encoding TYPE?
            or is the change only applied to the Form Html box.

Comment

actually it might help if i publish it first!!! sorry

Comment

It only applies to the form html. Right click the form area, then select from the menu that will appear, "html". Paste the code in the Inside Body tag.

I didn't even check the other settings of your form, because they are irrelevant with what you asked for.

And, it should also work in preview.
                Navaldesign
                Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

thank you it works now...

Comment

Working...
                  X