• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dannysheps@hotmail.com
    Second Lieutenant

• Feb 2008

PHP problem

in my site (www.brasilwebdesign.com) i have two languages and i did in both of them a FORM (contact us page)

but saved the "THANK U " action page under the same name(action.php)
    but for the portuguese i uploaded it in the "por" sub folfer

but the "por" wont submit the form , WHY?

thanks alot
  • Karen Mac
    General

• Apr 2006

Re: PHP problem

Probably an incorrect URL in there. Double check it after giving yourself a break.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

• dannysheps@hotmail.com
      Second Lieutenant

• Feb 2008

thanks , i did check it all again and NOTHING

im pressing the SUBMIT button and nothing happens like he doesnt recognize the action.php

is it suppose to be a problem that i have 2 "action.php" files on the server?(but one of them is in sub-directory)

cus i realy cant see any problem there...its not even URL problem cus it suppose to go directly to the php file

10x

Comment

• Watdaflip
        Major General

• Sep 2005

The form submitted for me, and the fact you have a second action in a difference directory has no effect on if it will work or not.

Register/Login Script
        Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

• navaldesign
          General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

You have 2 submit buttons, one called "Submit" and one called "Enviar" . The first one is within the form area, and it works, the second one is outside the form area and it doesn't work.
          Open your page in BV, delete the "Submit" button, and move the "Enviar" button into the form area.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X