Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Php Form

hello
    i wanted to know if the php action page(the one that the user is promoted after filling a form) suppose to be ALWAYS action.php (like i saw in the tutorial) ?

i have a problem that i cant resolve in my site (its under construction )
    www.brasilwebdesign.com

i have SUB-DIRCTORY for another laguage and as i go into the other language contact us form it doesnt do anything after clicking the submit button.

thanks for your help

Re: PHP FORM problem

You can call this page what you want, it can be anything.php as long as that is what you put in the action field of your form properties.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Re: Php Form

You have 2 submit buttons, one called "Submit" and one called "Enviar" . The first one is within the form area, and it works, the second one is outside the form area and it doesn't work.
      Open your page in BV, delete the "Submit" button, and move the "Enviar" button into the form area.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Php Form

thanks alot....after lots of struggeling i saw it also....

thanks again

Comment

Working...
        X