• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jpdielen
    Private

• Nov 2007

replyform

From Salesaddict
    I would like to add a page where a candidate can send us an email with the possibility to attach his CV.
    If he just clicks on the email address there is no issue
    But if he/she uses the contactform, how to provide the attach possibility?
    TIA, JP
  • Watdaflip
    Major General

• Sep 2005

Re: replyform

You may want to check if Navals ABVFP has emailing of attachments built in. Emailing an attachment is not nearly as simple as sending an email without one. (The script has to handle the file upload as well as adding the attachment)

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

• navaldesign
      General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Yes, Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor will automatically handle file uploads and email attachments
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• jpdielen
        Private

• Nov 2007

Thanks Guys,

I don't use a Password Protected Directory.

I downloaded ABVFP, unzipped it. Opened the tutorial, but i'm not familiar with FTP and stuff. So, how do i get this ABVFP "active"?

Is there another way?

TIA, JP

Comment

• navaldesign
          General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

There is a tutorial about using FTP. Please read it so you learn how to use FTP, then you will probably be closer to installing ABVFP.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X