Help with Opt-in form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Opt-in form

I need help setting up an opt-in box on my index page. I can generate a code from my shopping cart/autoresponder provider but how do I put the code on the page? I don't know how to set up a file or a page that contains the pdf files or video files that connect to the opt-in when a person opts in. how are they directed to the link to download the file (free report) and how are these set up?
    Thanks, Ron
    icontactnetworking.com 21759

Re: Help with Opt-in form

1. For the opt in form: your autoresponder provider has given you a piece of html code, right ? Drag a html box in your page, and double click it. Then paste the code in the window. When you preview or publish the page, this html box will generate a opt in form.
    2. From what i understand, you want to be able to allow your subscribers to download some files after they have signed up. The simplest way to do this is by including the relevant links in the very first email your subscribers will recieve. When a visitor signs up, he gets an email and he simply clicks on the links to download the files.
    3. To allow the download of the files, you need to upload them on your site. let's suppose that you have uploaded them in your public_html folder. If so, the link (that you should include in your autoresponder email) should be : http://www.yourdomain.com/filename.pdf if that is a pdf file, or whatever else that is.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X