Helllllllppp!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helllllllppp!!!

OK, I have been having a problem with an autoresponder not working properly, so I moved to a new provider, deleted my sites and rebuilt my capture page and thankyou page. I thought it easier to start clean and did not know how to delete HTML. So now I have the HTML code installed but when I try to check the form it doesn't go to my thankyou page. Do I have to do something else? I have lost it!!!!

Re: Helllllllppp!!!

My new provider is Get Response.
    I have 2 pages my main page with the capture form in place and a second thankyou page called splash2. The properties of the form are Action: splash2.html with Multiform data selected. File extension of splash2 is html.

I have not added any php, as I don't think I have to or if I do I don't know how to generate that.

When I fill out the form it moves to my splash2 thankyou page but the form does not seem to be working.

Any clues?

Russ

Comment

Get Response response provides plug and play code...You build your forms directly online with them...Then you apply the finished code to your site.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Your form must NOT submit to splash2.html.
        It must submit to the Get Response script and from there the visitors will be redirected back to your own page, splash2.html.

Get the code from get Response. Place it is a html box in your page, and you are done. While setting up your autoresponder in Get Response, set the return page to be " http://www.yourdomain.com/splash2.html "
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi Naval,
          When you say the return page do you mean the Confirmation or Error page URL or both?

Thanks
          Russ

Comment

I mean the confirmation page. If you set it (in GetResponse) to be your "splash2.html" page, it will return there after the submission has taken place.
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Naval,
              I have done all as suggested and the form doesn't work, I do not get an email to confirm and after filling out the form it doesn't go to my confirmation/thankyou page.

This is the form code:

<!-- GetResponse subscription form | start -->

<form action="http://www.getresponse.com/cgi-bin/add.cgi" method="post" id="GRSubscribeForm" accept-charset="UTF-8">
              <fieldset>
              <table>

<tr>
              <td>
              <label for="GRCategory2">Your Name</label>:
              </td>
              <td><input type="text" name="category2" size="14" id="GRCategory2" /></td>
              </tr><tr>
              <td><label for="GRCategory3">Your E-Mail</label>:</td>
              <td><input type="text" name="category3" size="14" id="GRCategory3" /></td>
              </tr>

<tr><td><label for="GrCustom0">Your phone:</label></td><td><input type="text" size="14" id="GrCustom0" name="custom_phone"></input></td></tr>

<tr><td><label for="GrCustom1">Your time zone:</label></td><td><input type="text" size="14" id="GrCustom1" name="custom_time_zone"></input></td></tr>

<tr><td><label for="GrCustom2">Your best time to call:</label></td><td><input type="text" size="14" id="GrCustom2" name="custom_best_time_to_call"></input></td></tr>

</table>
              <input type="submit" value="Get More Info!" />
              <p>