This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: placing uploaded photos in your site

What you are saying is not possible, as it does not depend on my code. Probably you have set (in the ABVFP control panel) the upload folder to be missing the : . It is not ABVFP, it is your settings. Check it.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

yeah you are right...again

but when im trying to add the ":" and save im getting an error :
      The field Mail Subject is empty !

but with that , last time, you told me we can leave it empty

any help ?

Comment

and can you remind me (cus i cant find that thread) how to get rid of the date day in the begining , that it will simply show me just numbers

instead of APRIL/1/2008

01/04/2008

thanks

Comment

Your needs are different than those of the normal users. So the script (which, in the man time has been updated more than 6 times!!) normally asks for an Emaill address and subject.I have told you to ONLY replace one file,you probably replaced all!! Among them the file dbts_ABVFP_formsetup.php . This is the file that performs input validation and will accept or not user (your) input. Obviously you replaced it with the uploaded version, so it gives you the error.

However, if the script is set NOT to send email 8because you have not provided an email address) just type ANYTHING there, it is not important since no mail is sent.
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

$Submission_Date = date("d/m/Y");

instead of

$Submission_Date = date("F/d/Y");

This thread is now closed.
            Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
            X