Form maker Pro / creating page / label...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • goosphil
    Private First Class

• Apr 2008

Form maker Pro / creating page / label...

Hello,
    In the process of creating page, I would like to add some text on the page. To do so, I click on the "Label" button, then I choose the place of the label. But when coming to the label page it is impossible to add text. How should I do to put text there?
    Thanks in advance for help...
    Phil
  • Collectors-info
    General

• Feb 2006

Re: Form maker Pro / creating page / label...

Hi, i am not sure there is a label area in FMP , or a label page can be created?
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

• goosphil
      Private First Class

• Apr 2008

Hi Chris,
      Yes, there is one... When visiting the "form design page", there are different Form Fields to choose (Text field, Select, Browse,...) and finally a "Label". When choosing "Label" the next page ask you where to put the field on the page , then you have to choose the place, click "Insert new form field here" and then you arrive on a page that you cannot fillin! In addition, I would like to say that the User Guide for FMP also says that the "Label" button allow to add some text. But unfortunately, when arriving on the "Label" page there is an orange color text (Adding a label to page "....."). But impossible to write someting there.
      Thanks in advance for good advices.
      Phil

Comment

• Collectors-info
        General

• Feb 2006

Ah! i see where you are now. (Not that i can help) But i also had this the 1st time i used it. But i re-downloaded the FMP files & it seemed to solve it.
        The label area is for adding information text onto a form.
        Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

• goosphil
          Private First Class

• Apr 2008

Yes, that's it. Thanks for your idea. I'll try.
          Have a nice day
          Phil

Comment

• goosphil
            Private First Class

• Apr 2008

It's pitty but after reloading the programm and reinstalled it, the problem is still the same.
            Phil

Comment

• Collectors-info
              General

• Feb 2006

Hi Phil, have you checked & compared all the file sizes that downloaded & the files you have on you machine? If all the same i am not sure what to suggest. You could give Navals Email program a try, this also has the advantage of a built in CAPTCHA! which is very useful
              Regards Chris.

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

• JeremyJGreen
                Private First Class

• May 2008

Same problem for me. The label's edit window would not except text.

I just sent the files up by FTP again and noticed "...js/editor/filemanager/broser/default/: No such file or directory".

What I found is that the BlueFTP tool is not properly ftping up subdirectories. Even if you press the "Copy To" button and select "Include sub-directories" nested sub-directories will not be copied.

To fix, ftp up the directories seperately after switching on the the trace window (under Remote). When you see a failure, manually create the directory on your server by right-clicking and selecting "New Folder".

Jeremy Green
                http://koolinavacationvillas.com (Vacation Rental Villas, Oahu, Hawaii)

Comment

Working...
                X