Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ilegal Form Submission!

Hi All

Some of my customers complain they get a "Ilegal Form Submission" message on my web page application form.

I tested the input boxes one by one to see wich one is causing the problem,
    after going throug all of them I also get the error.."ilegal form submission"

I corrected all the data inputs that the error showed me to correct.
    but still get the error message "ilegal form submission" This time it does not show me what to correct?

I corrected all the things that could cause the error..spaces/numbers/etc.
    I also tried to refresh the page but it does not? As far as I know when you refresh the page, the input fields should go blank? Myne does not.

Is this normal? Its like some error gets stuck some where and can only be cleared by refreshing the page and not making the mistake that caused the error in the first place.

Can any one assist me with this problem please?

Thank you

Jaco

PS. if you want to test the form please enter "test" in the name and surname fields.
    The site is currently live and recieving applications.

Thanx again

My site is www.saloans.net
    My e-mail Info@saloans.net
    Don't miss the game for fear of striking out...

Re: Ilegal Form Submission!

Illegal form submission is reported when the form URL and the form URL given in the ABVFP control panel, are different. There might be simply a www missing or something like that
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi

Thank you for the quick response!

This is only happend a few times and I have recieved hundreds of applications. Can it still be the case?

Thanx

Jaco

Comment

Yes, if some of them visit the page directly (not through your navigation menus) and they miss the www (or, on the contrary, they PUT the www whilst you don't have it)
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you!

I will look into the matter and ask for assistance if needed.

Thank you once again

Jaco

Comment

Hi

I checked the urls and they are the same?
            In the ABVFP C/P ....

Domain Name: www.saloans.net
            Form Url: www.saloans.net

The form url on my index page:

Should I remove the "http://" in the form url on the index page?

Thank You

Jaco

Comment

You should ADD http:// in front of the rest, in your ABVFP control panel.
              Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
              X