form wizard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• form wizard

I am working on a secondary website www.bushidokids.com to complement a site I already built in BlueVoda. I have so far published only the first page of this second website but am close to having finished building the rest. I am trying to add a form for the contact us page. When I did this for my original site it was the old way where I had to copy and paste code etc. and it worked fine. Now you have updated to Form Wizard which sounds great but I can't find it anywhere on my toolbar or under insert forms. Where do I get the code to do it the old way or how do I access this new easier way?
    Thanks for any help,
    Senseisandy

Re: form wizard

CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
    CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
    CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Thanks Tom but I already saw this tutorial. There is no Form Wizard icon anywhere for me to proceed with. That was my question - it is not on my toolbar nor where it is supposed to be under insert forms. Is my account only set up the old way? Is this only for new accounts?
      Senseisandy

Comment

Did you download the latest update? This is v10d:

In my humble opinion there are still a few issues with 10d, so I've experiemented with it, but I installed it to a different folder so v9 is still working and the one I still use for my site. 10e is supposed to be out soon, to solve a few remaining bugs. (When you install 10 in a seperate folder, it will automatically override your desktop icon, and it'll automatically find all your pages when you want to open a page. That means you can easily try it out, but it also means if you save a page, that page will be in v10 and no longer workable with v9.)
        CLAMcentral.com Children's Ministry resources
        CLAMcentral's Projects Blog
        CLAMbakeonline.com Family Fun

Comment

Working...
        X