• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toprakbey
    Staff Sergeant

• Apr 2006

contact form

I Just start to make a web page called www.renk-oto.com try to issue contact form,but somthing wrong, it is not working. I need to write html code. I am using bv 10 , try it via form wizart but some thing is writting on top of the page when I use this wizard. need that htlm code help pls
  • Mavi Kus
    Sergeant

• Feb 2006

Re: contact form

I had a look but it seems fine to me?
    Ozer

Blue Bird Homes
    "Who doesn't want to live in a sunny place"

www.2ndhometurkey.co.uk

Comment

• navaldesign
      General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

And, you are probably using BV 10.0, you need to download and install BV 10.1
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• Baja Artist
        Private

• May 2008

I am getting the same stuff at the top of my page, and i have just downloaded the 10.1 version, thats when it happen i think.

Comment

• navaldesign
          General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Make sure the page is published as php.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X