Multiple Survey Questions With Only 1 Submit Button?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • navaldesign
    General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: Multiple Survey Questions With Only 1 Submit Button?

Soory, the link is not correct
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• navaldesign
      General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Ok the form is in http://www.fls-riders.com/surveys/game_preferences.php

There are two mistakes:

1. Encoding type: needs to be "multipart/form data" or nothing at all
      2. Form action: set it to be "game_preferences.php" .

The fact that these are not correct, make me think that you have changed them yourself ?? Is it possible ?

Anyway, it is not important. Double click the form, set the action as i told you, set the encoding type as i told you, make sure that the "Use built in form processor" check box is ticked, and Save and Publish.

Also, change the editboxes names: name for the first, email for the second.
      Refresh your browser before testing
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• demuredawn
        Second Lieutenant

• Apr 2008

sorry... mistyped that its http://www.fls-riders.com/surveys/game_preferences.php
        Dawnee

Comment

• demuredawn
          Second Lieutenant

• Apr 2008

still not working.... i think i changed it all. as far as the form action... that's the way the wizard set it.. and i thought i changed it and saved it correctly, but i see that it keeps resetting itself. don't know how to change this?
          Dawnee

Comment

• demuredawn
            Second Lieutenant

• Apr 2008

i just looked and noticed.. i can edit that part when i uncheck the use built in processor box.. but, if i check it... it reverts to that echo thing.. not sure i understand why, but that's what happens, can i just uncheck that box, maybe?
            Dawnee

Comment

Working...
            X