• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Goof60
    Corporal

• Apr 2008

ABVFP "Illegal Form Submission"

HELP!!! ABVFP Illegal Form Submission
    I have read and read on this but can not get it working. I am going wrong somewhere but now having gone through it again getting frustrated. Can some one give me heads up? Oh yes I am new at this.
    This is my test page then I will fix it up http://goof60.com/ABVFP/contactform.php
  • navaldesign
    General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: ABVFP "Illegal Form Submission"

Make sure that the URL of the form, as given in the ABVFP control panel, is the same as the real Form URL. Sometimes, the Form URL has www. and in ABVFP you have forgotten it, or viceversa
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• navaldesign

• Oct 2005

Anyway, i could NOT find the link you posted above. Are you sure it is correct ?
      Navaldesign
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• Goof60
        Corporal

• Apr 2008

yes that is correct, http://goof60.com/ABVFP/contactform.php.
        I cannot connect to my site using www.goof60.com, obviously I have been missing something. but back to my form, yes I had read about the URL's but I am thinking I have got them correct.

Comment

• Goof60
          Corporal

• Apr 2008

I have just gone through it again step by step and yes you were right, the URL was wrong. Thanks for your help.

Comment

• navaldesign

• Oct 2005

You are very welcome.
            Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
            X