• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • esquire34
    Private

• May 2008

Create AN Active Form

Hi,

I am trying to create an active form. There I am using combo box and made a list. When visitors join my web page, they'll choose a selection from combo box list and when they clic on search button, the related page about selection shoul be opened. I mean if a visitor choose Istanbul from list, only details about Istanbul page should be open when the search button is clicked on, not others' details from the list.
    Is this possible?

Thank you,

To**a
  • navaldesign
    General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: Create AN Active Form

Is the page about Istanbul static ? Or dynamic ?
    If it is a simple static page, use a Go Menu. When the visitor clicks on Instanbul, he gets redierected to the Istanbul page.

If the page is dynamic, meaning that it will have to retrieve also data from a database, it becomes more complicated and requires some server side script (usually in PHP) for the backend process. In any case, that would require scripting knowledge.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X