Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radio buttons in new forms

Hello,
    How do I incorporate Radio buttons on the new forms... I'm getting loads of code on top of my page when I publish the page if radio buttons are included in the form.
    Thank you

Re: Radio buttons in new forms

Tried again
    I have tried to put a simple form in now.
    Please go to http://www.sitesunion.com/glyco.html

Here you will see all the giberish at the top of the page. When i remove the form the giberish also goes. What am I doing wrong please?

Comment

I don't see any 'Giberish' as you put it. I DO see badly laid out text at the top of your page though. This is a layout and design issue and not the form doing this.
      Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Thank you for the reply.
        I have republished and the code giberish stuff is gone.
        Please explain the layout and design issue. I do not see anything untoward when I open the page when it comes to layout and design.
        It still leaves my question as to whether or not I may include radio buttons in the form unanswered.
        I complete the small form as it is now on the site and submit it, but receive not the detail I sent. I have still a mistake somewhere which I am not able to trace. Please assist. I used the new forms.
        I have redone the form a few times.
        Thank you

Comment

Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

You haven't given your form an action to do.. so it won't do anything...

Go back into the form properties and give it an action as per the tutorials.

Comment

Thank you, I'll go back to the form.
              Why does your page not show what I have designed on my pc and see when I go to the web? is this my fault or how does this happen. I now see when you say a design fault. My browser shows what I have designed, which is substantially different from what you sent me.
              want to know please.

Comment

Originally posted by start living View Post
                Thank you, I'll go back to the form.
                Why does your page not show what I have designed on my pc and see when I go to the web? is this my fault or how does this happen. I now see when you say a design fault. My browser shows what I have designed, which is substantially different from what you sent me.
                want to know please.
                Differnet browsers, different screen sizes see different things unfortunately.

You could help by making the 'Nature Speaks' a bit smaller, and then open up the length of the text box a little to save it appearing on the next line.

Comment

Ramsey, thank you.
                  I have reworked that part and have redone the form, taking out the text box hoping this would solve the problem.
                  I have as far as I am aware followed the form instructions accurately. I have not even changed the style for fear of that being my mistake. Look at the web site. all the guff is back at the top and the form gives me a 404 error.
                  I'm what the hell am I ballsing up please?

Thanks and sory for the hassels. But I can't get it right.

Comment

Originally posted by start living View Post
                    Ramsey, thank you.
                    I have reworked that part and have redone the form, taking out the text box hoping this would solve the problem.
                    I have as far as I am aware followed the form instructions accurately. I have not even changed the style for fear of that being my mistake. Look at the web site. all the guff is back at the top and the form gives me a 404 error.
                    I'm what the hell am I ballsing up please?

Thanks and sory for the hassels. But I can't get it right.
                    I have to go pick up my son from the train station, so either i will have a look in about an hour or hopefully someone else might pick up on this post. But I see what you mean..

Comment

Youu are using the built in form processor, right ? so yoor page MUST be published as php and not as html.

View, Page properties, and set the Page Extension (when Published) to be php instead of html
                      Navaldesign
                      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you for the help.
                        Indeed the unwanted code at the top of the published page has gone.
                        I now face a different problem which i do not understand.
                        When completing the form on my http://www.sitesunion.com/glyco.php
                        page it takes me to another page on my domain, quite irrelevant to this product. Please open the url given and advice me.
                        thank you

Comment

After the form submission, the script redirects to the page you have typed as "success URL". Check what you have typed there.
                          Navaldesign
                          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
                          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
                          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
                          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
                          X