Need help with form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with form

I have created a multipage form (questionnaire), which goes from page to page fine. I tried it out to see if it works, so I checked the email I get which is in multiples, but the problem is when I select multiple options from the listbox using the control button on the keyboard, only one option gets emailed through, how can I resolve this?

Re: Need help with form

Which script do you use ?

Did you add [] (square brackets) at the end of the multiple choice listobox name ? If not, it will behave as a single value one.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I didn't realise that a script had to be added. Do you have any idea what it is please? Also can you tell me whether or not my form is supposed to be emailed in 3 parts, even though I have 3 pages?

Hope you can help

Comment

For single page forms, you can simply add the [] at the end of the field name and use the built in form processor.
        For a multipage forms, you also need to have a look at Multipage Form Tutorial

The last page can use the built in form processor to send the info to your email
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I have tried to follow the instructions for the multipage form but I don't think it works properly as the diagrams shown for form properties are that of BV 9, not 10, which is the version I am using. Can anyone suggest how else to go about getting all the form responses all in the one email. I have a 3 page form(questionnaire).

Comment

The only thing that is different in a Multipage form from BV9 to BV10 is the LAST page action, wher eyou can use the BV10 built in form processor instead of the external one (action).

For the first pages you must NOT use the built in form processor, you need to follow the steps described in the tutorial.
            Navaldesign

Comment

I am still getting them coming through as three separate emails and for some reason when on page 2 it skips straight to the thank you page instead of page 3.

I have followed all tutorials, I must say though that the form wizard tutorial says to use a different encoding type than the multipage for tutorial does, so could this be where I am going wrong?

Basically what I need more help with is:

1. Getting more than one email for responses
              2. Going from page 2 to the thank you page

Thank You

Comment

Working...
              X