• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • boomer
    Sergeant

• Jul 2007

How do I make a thank you page

hello, were do I find how to make the success page-thank you page and the error page. The tutorial that I watch how to create a form does not show you how to make those pages, just said you have to do it manually. If anyone can help I would really appreciate it.
    Toni
    Holisic Pet Products
    Pet Lovers Wanted!
    Flawless Skin
    5 Star Fish Oil
  • Watdaflip
    Major General

• Sep 2005

Re: How do I make a thank you page

They are just pages that have text that tell the user either "Form submitted, thank you... blah blah", or "There was an error submitting the form, try again".

Theres nothing special about them... theres really nothing else more to explain about them

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

• navaldesign
      General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

The error page can be a simple page, with an error message, as Watdaflip suggested. However, if you are using the new Form Wizard with the built in Form Processor, the error page ONLY comes in scene in two cases:
      a. Upload file size bigger than the allowed
      b. Email headers Injection attempt.
      In that case, the error page can report the excact problem, if it is built according to the instructions that you can read UNDER the video Tutorial in the Form Wizard Tutorial.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• boomer
        Sergeant

• Jul 2007

That is really not what I was asking, sorry if I said it wrong. But please let me try to say it again, I made a form page and when someone completes it I would like a thank you page to show up and I can not get it to work on my page.
        Please check it out to see what I mean
        www.tonishealthcafe.com/hpnbizop.html
        Toni
        Holisic Pet Products
        Pet Lovers Wanted!
        Flawless Skin
        5 Star Fish Oil

Comment

• Lcoisas
          Major

• May 2007

Hi there,

My guess is that page is only displaid after when you submit one form correctly.

I think it shouldn't show up any other way.
          You also have to publish both pages (form and thank you pages) with .php ending.

Also check your links if they state .php
          Susana

http://www.imperiodocha.com
          Leaf Tea & Acessories
          http://www.christiescreations.net
          Gift Baskets, Flowers and Party Favors for all occasions
          Richmond, VA

Comment

• navaldesign

• Oct 2005

The thank you page (if you have created / published one) appears automatically after the form submission, if you have used the built in form processor. If a 404Page not found error appears, it means that you have mistyped the success page URL in the form wizard.

A link to the form please ?
            Navaldesign
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• boomer
              Sergeant

• Jul 2007

Thanks for your replies.
              Here is a link to the page form: biz op
              Toni
              Holisic Pet Products
              Pet Lovers Wanted!
              Flawless Skin
              5 Star Fish Oil

Comment

• navaldesign

• Oct 2005

First, your form has no action. Go in the Form Wizard and check the "Use Built in Form Processor" checkbox.
                Second, your form page needs to be published as PHP (View, Page Properties, Extension when published: php.

Please make this amendments first, then if it still doesn't work we can take it from there.
                Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                X