Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this form make me going banana.

Hi,
    I made this form using the form wizard but still doesn't send the message give me error 404 page not found can any hepful person try and suggest anything because i'm really lost.

Thank you www.visitubon.com

Re: this form make me going banana.

The form seems working, but it seems like the sucess page (thank you page) is missing.
    If you don't receive mails, use an email address within your own domain, and check your webmail to see if mails make it there.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

the mail make to the web mail and get forwarded ok,i published as wel the thank you page in php what it could be the reason of the page not showing.

Thank you
      www.visitubon.com

Comment

You thank you page is http://visitubon.com/thank_you.php . Make sure that this is what you have typed as success URL in the form wizard
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi
          I done everything but still whan't work can you think of any other reason for the problem.
          Thank you

Comment

There can be no other reason that a misstyping of the success URL.
            Navaldesign

Comment

Hi navaldesign,
              sorry to be a pain,now the email is forwarded from the contact box but the thank you page doesn't show up.
              any reason.
              Thank you

Comment

This means that the form script works. The problem now is that it can't find the Thank you page. This is certainly a misstyping error in the wizard. Your thank you page is http://visitubon.com/thank_you.php

Make sure you have typed it correctly in the wizard. Probably you typed html at the end instead of php ???
                Navaldesign

Comment

At last it's ok,Thank you navaldesign the problem was that i didn't put the hppt:// for the page.
                  www.visitubon.com

Comment

You are very welcome
                    Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                    X