• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jaymoh
    First Sergeant

• Jun 2008

My form

Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
    i can receive mail from contact page but i am not receiving a success page at the end of the form the sender is not receiving the message "thank you" or so on I have created the success pages but my question is how do I fix this problem all they are getting is the bv addition not my own

• mrmagoo144
    Brigadier General

• Feb 2007

Re: problem with success page

i have tried to use your form and only put in 2 pieces of information and sent it. you are getting an error message. have you used the form wizard provided by Blue Voda? If not I would suggest you do that and watch the tutorials. the wizard is very easy to do. Naval is the expert with forms and I'm sure he will tell you what you have done wrong.
    mrmagoo144
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

• jaymoh
      First Sergeant

• Jun 2008

Re: problem with success page

for real am receiving messages but even if it sends error message, the problem is how to fix respond to the sender thats all i try to follow tuturials and did what am suppose to do but still not working..... if Naval can help me to fix, ill be so happy!!!
      thank you

Comment

• navaldesign
        General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: My form

HOW did you save / publish your success page ? URL please

In 99.99% of the cases it is either a misstyping issue or a extension.issie

Try to see your success page directly (not after the form submission), can you ?
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• jaymoh
          First Sergeant

• Jun 2008

Hi ..Mr Naval

i saved my success page(thankyou_page)html, and error page(error)html,then i end up copy the code and paste in script and save as uploadaction.php and publish each individual. then i open bvftp and connect ....i got confused in upload i didn't know how to upload but was able to make anew folder again to change new folder to permission 777 was the problem.

please is that the easy way or there is another way?

thankyou

Comment

• navaldesign

• Oct 2005

I really don't understand ANY of the above. Your Thank you and your error pages are simple pages like ANY other BV page. Just publish them as you would do for any normal page.

In the form wizard, type the FULL URLs of these two page: http://www.yoursite.com/thankyou_page.html and http://www.yoursite.com/error.html

Why did you Upload ??? Why did you Copy / Paste / save as Uploadaction.php ??? and all the rest ? Why did you use the BV ftp ???? I don't understand! Why did you make a new folder ??? Why did you change permissions to the folder ??

Definetely : Which form are you using ?? Which Tutorial ? What are you trying to do ?
            Navaldesign
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• jaymoh
              First Sergeant

• Jun 2008

am using a form wizard

Comment

• navaldesign

• Oct 2005

And where, in the Form Wizard Tutorial, does it say to do any of the above ?????

Please understand that, if you have no knowledge of php scripts or other, you MUST follow everything to the letter.
                And, each tutorial is for a different thing. Do NOT mix instructions from one tutorial with instructions from another, this is never gonna get you anywhere.

Or, hire someone to fix your forms.
                Navaldesign

Comment

• jaymoh
                  First Sergeant

• Jun 2008

thank you so much Mr Naval

have fixed the problem i didn't know that is easy

thanks again
                  jaymoh

Comment

Working...
                  X