• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toddpianoworks
    First Sergeant

• May 2008

Submit Button not working

Can someone please help me? My form was working great, until I decided to add two more comboboxes to it. Now when I test the form online, when I click the submit button, nothing happens.

I moved the form handles down in BlueVoda so everything in the form is within those handles. But now the button (and the reset button) does not work.

Please help!
    Matthew
  • toddpianoworks
    First Sergeant

• May 2008

Re: Submit Button not working

Sorry, the address is . . .

Comment

• judavvforum
      Major

• Nov 2007

Todd
      I'm not a form expert....just trying to help! Looking at your page code it shows that the "submit" & "reset" buttons are outside your form boundries.

Stretching the form boundries may not actually enclose all elements. (Not sure!)
      So, delete the two buttons and reinsert them onto the form and republish. If that doesn't work....I imagine Naval will give you a fix!

Comment

• navaldesign
        General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

The above instructions are correct. If the buttons appear (visually) to be on the form, just move them with the mouse a pixel or so, until the form border becomes bluish, which indicates that the two buttons have become part of the form. Save, publish, and refresh your browser before testing.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• rramatis
          Private First Class

• Sep 2008

I'm having the some problem.I watched every tutorial searched every forum but my submit button is NOT WORKING.Nothing happens.I tried every option on the form(php,post,get,......).I just don't know what I am suppose to do
          Can please someone help? the address is http://www.polloexport.com/contact.html
          Thank you very much.

Comment

• navaldesign

• Oct 2005

You have many problems with your form:
            1. There is no action! Why ? Did you check the "Use Built in Form Processor" checkbox, in the form wizard ?
            2. Your submit button is NOT a submit button Replace it with a submit button.
            3, It is also outside the form, you need to move it IN the form area
            4. Your form encoding type is "text/plain" change it to "multipart/form data"
            5. Your Telephone field and the text area are unnamed, name them properly

Edit, Save, Publish, and REFRESH your browser before testing.
            Navaldesign
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• rramatis
              Private First Class

• Sep 2008

First, thank you for your reply!I tried everything you said but nothing worked...also I tried to publish the entire website by BlueFTP and did not work either.So I had to publish page by page individually, the only page is not showing up is the contact and contact(Portuguese).
              On the BlueVoda software says the page has been published successfully all the time.I thought it could be a cache problem but refreshed more than 20 times,closed the browser,restarted the computer and etc...
              I really don't know what is the problem.....
              thank you for your patient
              The website is www.polloexport.com

Comment

• navaldesign

• Oct 2005

Here is your page: http://www.polloexport.com/contact.php

When youuse the form wizard the page is published as php. Change the links in your menus from contact.html to contact.php
                Navaldesign

Comment

• rramatis
                  Private First Class

• Sep 2008

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!! I would spend a whole year just to guess what was wrong.No words to describe how much you helped me.
                  Once again thanks!

Comment

• rramatis
                    Private First Class

• Sep 2008

How to make a newsletter????

Hi.It's me again!
                    This time I am trying to send an email to my clients with a webpage I just created.So, from the email they can click on the link and be directed to the main page.
                    I tried to copy the code and paste on the email but it didn't work.
                    Do you have any sugestions on how to do that?

The page is http://www.polloexport.com/marketing.html

Thank you.

Comment

• rramatis
                      Private First Class

• Sep 2008

Sending a html email....

I'm sorry, I didn't explain myself correctly.What I want to do is:
                      Send an email in html format not in plain text, using the webpage I just created.Like I explained before, I copied the code and pasted when I was composing the email using the squirrelmail.

The page I want to send as an email is:

Thank you for your help!

Comment

Working...
                      X