Forms not Validating since dowloaded new BV 10.12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forms not Validating since dowloaded new BV 10.12

I have been using bluevoda for over a year and manage several websites with it, but downloaded the most recent version on June 10th.

Since Ive downloaded the recent version and made minor chances to the graphic visual of the WebPages and uploaded them again, the contact forms on those pages stop validating the required information, even though I have not touched these!

If I go to edit box properties of a required field as NAME and then to the VALIDATE option I have enable the
    Data Type: Text
    Yes to Custom Error message
    Data length: Yes Data requires
    Text Format:: Letters
    But when press button SEND without filling any date, it goes straight to action.php page, therefore sending me an empty contact form! Ref. website http://www.hipotecazero.com

The only contact form I have working is actually on the ONLY website I have not uploaded any pages since downloading the new bluevoda version! Ref. website http://kapitalworldwide.com/eng/contact.html

Can you please check what could be wrong???

Thanks in advance;
    Jay

Re: Forms not Validating since dowloaded new BV 10.12

Change your forms NAMES to be without any blank spaces. Until BV9 you could only validate one form per page. With BV10 the validation function has the same name of the form (so you can validate more than one forms in the same page). if there are blanks in the form name, the function gets broken. Rename your form from "Contact Form" to "Contact_Form"
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Forms not Validating since dowloaded new BV 10.12

Howdy General!

Thanks for that quick reply!
      I’ve went ahead and made that simple change and my entire life just went back to normal!
      Who woulda say Thanks a million!
      Jay

Comment

Working...
      X