Forms Not Working, on my way to mental institution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forms Not Working, on my way to mental institution

My website was working well for several months. I was asked to change the page titles and keywords for all pages by my SEO guy. When I did, all my forms stopped appearing and now when someone clicks it goes directly to an old page I though had been updated.

my site is www. get ....peace...of ....mind....dotcom (Minus the periods)

I have read the instructions and previous forum posts. I understand that I need to change the pages to php. I am using the previous version of blue voda and have not updated.

My pages were working well before. They were set up so that my customers could click a "Buy now" button, linked to a form page. When they submit their information the submit button would be my PHP page.

So, the page would be www.mysite.com/locate_investigations.html

click a buy now button and it would go to a form at www.mysite.com/advancedlocates.html

When they fill out the form and submit a PHP page would appear with Paypal.

Now, the form is skipped over and it goes directly to a Thank you page (php).

I have tried to change my form pages to a PHP. When I use Blue Voda, they seem to get saved as www.mysite.com/advancedlocateform.php.html

How can I save the page as www.mysite.com/advancedlocateform.php ? As directed by this forum?

I have tried to save everything as a bluevoda file. I just cannot understand why they are not linking up properly. Help anyone? Thanks!!

Re: Forms Not Working, on my way to mental institution

What i can see is that your INITIAL PayPal buttons, that SHOULD lead to the form page(s) are directly linked to the page with the actual payment button, so it is not strange that you get no form, it is YOU that have linked wrong.

To publish (you don't save, just publish) a form page as php, it is enough that you go in Page Properties, and set the page extension to be php when published. Do NOT add php in the page name, it will result in problems and conflicts.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X