Fitness Evaluation Form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fitness Evaluation Form

I am trying to create a form where you will get a fitness evaluation result based on the outcome of a number of defined tests. For example the first test is pushups and depending on how many you can do in a minute you would get a score out of 100. There are 5 such exercises. What I need to do is get an average score for all 5 tests to give a final result.

Nice concept…how do I even approach such a task?
    Thanks,

Richard

www.FIT2000USA.com

Re: Fitness Evaluation Form

You need a form with the questions, and a script that will calculate the score and display it. Do you have any php or Javascript coding experience ?
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Good morning navaldesign. Unfortunately I dont have any of that experience at all. The best I have managed is to get your ABVFP form to work [great application - thanks].
      Thanks,

Richard

www.FIT2000USA.com

Comment

BTW, young Ricco Riccardo seems to be doing Italy proud in the tour this year!
        Thanks,

Richard

www.FIT2000USA.com

Comment

Apologies, i only read the news this evening. it was unfortunate to see!

i look forward to seeing what the next steps in the project are. thanks in advance for your help
          Thanks,

Richard

www.FIT2000USA.com

Comment

Hi Richard,

I just read your message about the form. You can always contact me through my site contact form, or Jeremy, we will be able to sort that kind of form / score calculator.
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
            X