My form results email is hard to read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My form results email is hard to read

I have built a form. It works great. The results are emailed to me fine except the data from the form is not one item per line. It makes it hard to read the email.

Any suggestions for getting the data one form field per line in my emails?

Regular BV not ABVFP

Re: My form results email is hard to read

This is rather unusual. Are you using the BV built in form processor, or some other processing script ?

A link to the form please?
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi Naval Design,

I am using this for surveying our customers after a service call.

I am using the regular BV forms processor.

Here is what I get in my emails: The first 3 lines are one item per line. The rest is jumbled together.

Survey Results From The Maytag Survey Center:
      Customer Name : CWall
      Email Address : xxxcl.ut@xx.com
      Salespersons Name : jh
      My Salesperson Was Professional And Courteous: : Strongly Agree I Was Greeted Promptly And Properly : Strongly Agree Date Of Purchase : 8/16/08 My Salesperson Satisfactorily Answered All Of My Questions : Strongly Agree My Salesperson Was Genuinely Interested In My Needs : Strongly Agree Knowledgeable About The Products Presented: : Strongly Agree Knowledgeable About Policies And Procedures: : Strongly Agree I Would Request That This Salesperson Assist Me Next Time : Strongly Agree What Product Did You Purchase? : MTW6300TQ and MGD6400TQ I Found Exactly What I Was Looking For : Yes If No, What Were You Looking For? :
      If No, Did Our Store Have An Acceptable Alternative? :
      I Enjoyed The Overall Shopping Experience : Strongly Agree I Would Shop At This Store Again : Very Likely I Would Recommend This Store To My Friends And/or Relatives : Very Likely If Shopping Again, I Would Shop This Store: : First What Other Stores Did You Shop? : Home Depot, Lowes, RC Willey Product Selection Compare? : Somewhat More Appealing Prices Compare? : About The Same Our Financing Options Were : About The Same What Is Most Important To You? : Quality What Project Will You Be Working On Next? : Refridgerator What Prompted Your Visit?: : Your sign General Comments: :

Comment

Oh here is the link.

Comment

Working...
        X