Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Form Submission - File immediately sent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form Submission - File immediately sent?

Hi guys,

I was hoping to set up a form on my website where once they gave their name and email they would immediately receive not just a thank you page but also a report (document) on a specific health topic of mine.

Is there a program here that I can do this, and if so, how I would I use it to achieve this?

Thank you very much for your time,

Matt
    Matt Roessler
    Pain-Free Acupuncture
    www.painfreeacupuncture.com.au

Re: Form Submission - File immediately sent?

Use an autoresponder (you can set one for the email address used in the form) through your CP. In the autoresponder message, include the link to download the document.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you very much for that info. I appreciate that. I will do that now.
      Matt Roessler
      Pain-Free Acupuncture

Comment

Lets pretend I am really, really, really clueless...

Do I set the form up with the simple form wizard, Form maker Pro, or ABVFP (all I want is a form with name and email fields)? Once I have put the form on how do I use CP to create an autoresponce with document of info to the email address supplied in the field?

How would you explain this step by step for a 10yo (I might just get it then) :)

Thanks again for your time,

Matt
        Matt Roessler
        Pain-Free Acupuncture

Comment

Matt, it is not important which form processor you use, if you setup a CP autoresponder.

ABVFP has it's own autoresponder, so this eliminates the need for seting up an autoresponder in CP. FMP also.
          But, for you, the simplest way is to use BlueVodas built in form processor. hen go in your CP and setup a separate autoresponder. The only limitation for this last solution to work, is that your email address used by the form, MUST be within your own domain, and not an external one.

ABVFP and FMP don't have this limitation as their autoresponder is built in.

To setup an autoresponder in CP please watch http://www.vodahost.com/demowolf/x3/...responder.html
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X