• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • multitaskinman
    Sergeant

• Apr 2008

form problem

I had a form setup that I made in BV9 that was working fine, but switched to BV10 and made some small changes to the contactus and thankyou pages. Now it looks like it still works but I'm not getting any of the emails I send. I've tried sending to a different address with no success.

I originally used a method that I found in the forum a while ago -had to create a text file? in notebook and then upload it, but can't find those notes now and can't remember the detail of that approach.

I've tried making a new page using the form wizard, but although it says the pages have been published they dont show up online. I just keep seeing the old ones which don't work. It's got to be something really obvious, but I can't see what.....

Can anyone help me out please?

Thanks

www.zhizhengtea.com
  • Lcoisas
    Major

• May 2007

Re: form problem

Hi...

Tea shop mate :) (also have teashop myself!)

Your contact page is published as .html, and it should be .php if you are using bv10.

Also thankyou page should be .php.

Try that, and if it doesn't work, come back.

(Maybe we can do some businesss with tea...lol)
    Susana

http://www.imperiodocha.com
    Leaf Tea & Acessories
    http://www.christiescreations.net
    Gift Baskets, Flowers and Party Favors for all occasions
    Richmond, VA

Comment

• multitaskinman
      Sergeant

• Apr 2008

Re: form problem

Hi Susana,

Thanks for your reply. After your message and some sleep, I eventually realised the .php pages were published but not linked ( the old system was using HTML), so re-did the links. It's OK now!

Thanks again.

PS I like your site, but for some reason can't get into your 'tea' page.

I'll look again later.

Mark

Comment

Working...
      X