• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • davidundalicia
    General

• Mar 2006

Re: ABVFP for navaldesign or David

Im off to bed now......your on the right track....just follow the tutorial.
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

• shoemaker
      Sergeant First Class

• Aug 2008

This post is for the next time you fellows are around here. I have the Processor Installation on my desktop. Continually it won't accept my password. I've checked everything in the form several times and can't find a mistake. Can my Email address be my old personal one or should it be my new webmail address? I read the end user license agreement and checked the box. My database name is my master username_abvfp. My database user name is master username_master username (no spaces). Database host is localhost. My site is http://www.electmagi.com. I don't know what I'm missing.

Cheers

Comment

• navaldesign
        General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

ABVFP reports installation errors. WHAT is the reported error ?

If the error is that the script can't connect to the database, make sure that you have ADDED the user to the specific database. If you didn't, this is your problem (supposing that the typed database details are correct)
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• shoemaker
          Sergeant First Class

• Aug 2008

Good morning from Cal. navaldesign, and you too David, I ADDED the user to the database, and found that the database name abvfp should have been ABVFP. I got a congratulation notice, which I'll take as good news.

Here we go . . . Now trying to log in to ABVFP with my email confirmed user name and password which is triple checked, I'm getting this:

Connection Error. Please check parameters in the file configuration php.

I don't know how to do that.

Thanks, Shoemaker

Comment

• navaldesign
            General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

This is impossible. One possible reason could be that, eiher in the username or password, you have a white (blank) space before or after. Try it.
            If it doesn't work, please send me your ABVFP (and possibly, your account) login details and i will have a look.
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• shoemaker
              Sergeant First Class

• Aug 2008

Hi Navaldesign,

I sent you the info you requested. I still don't know how to get to the log in page without going through the installation process again. I'm sure there were no spaces in name or password.

Thanks, Shoemaker

Comment

Working...
              X