• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Daveman
    Private

• Aug 2006

No form data received

Hi can you help please?

I had my form working fine and then for no apparent reason it stopped submitting the data (name, company, email, telephone) although the form upload still works fine.
    I did find a couple of rogue files on my server and wondered if this could have been a virus attack! (one was manage.php)

the form is at www.ghz-marketing.com/uploadform.html

Appreciate your assistance.
  • Daveman
    Private

• Aug 2006

Re: No form data received

Further to my earlier post I have found a workaround using a 3rd party solution. I'll continue to try to debug the BV form.

Sorry for any inconvenience!

Comment

• navaldesign
      General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: No form data received

Your BV form is in http://www.ghz-marketing.com/uploadform.php

Please change the action from /uploadaction.php to simply uploadaction.php (no slash)

OR

Double click the form in BV, select "Use built in Form Processor ) (forget about "uploadaction.php") set than you page and error page as well as your email address and you are done.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X