• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jmadeira
    Private First Class

• May 2007

Using ABVFP with subdomain

I have a primary domain mybelizehouse.com, I also have 2 subdomains linkbelizehouse.com and belizemultilist.com.

I want to use ABVFP with the subdomain belizemultilist.com
    this domain resides in a folder (named belizemultilist) within my public_html folder.

The instructions say to create a folder named ABVFP in the public_html folder. In my case, should I place the folder in the belizemultilist folder instead of the public_html folder since I am using a subdomain?
  • davidundalicia
    General

• Mar 2006

Re: Using ABVFP with subdomain

If you are using ABVFP in the main site then put it in the subs also................see the forms thread for more info..........its a sticky.
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

• jmadeira
      Private First Class

• May 2007

I am not using ABVFP in the main domain but I may.

I will check in the forms meanwhile.

Comment

• navaldesign
        General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Originally posted by jmadeira View Post
        I have a primary domain mybelizehouse.com, I also have 2 subdomains linkbelizehouse.com and belizemultilist.com.

I want to use ABVFP with the subdomain belizemultilist.com
        this domain resides in a folder (named belizemultilist) within my public_html folder.

The instructions say to create a folder named ABVFP in the public_html folder. In my case, should I place the folder in the belizemultilist folder instead of the public_html folder since I am using a subdomain?
        You can install ABVFP wherever you like. However, since if it is installed in the folder of another domain, some different procedures are required, i suggest that you install it in the belizemultilist/ABVFP folder.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X