How to insert aweber form on page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to insert aweber form on page

Hello, I'm building a site that includes a newsletter form, which is sent by Aweber. They suggest using their form to insure proper set up. I can't figure out how to do this. I've tried editing HTML using their code (which uses javascript) and the form appears at the top of the page above the header, no matter where I insert the code. I tried the "Script" shortcut, selecting javascript, and nothing appears. If I use the BV form, I don't know what you mean by "email" needed for submission. In fact, I don't understand a lot of the terms used or which ones should be used for a newsletter sign up. I've looked at the tutorials and still I'm confused. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Re: How to insert aweber form on page

You can insert the code into a html box and then place that anywhere on your page (see step by step bluevoda html box)

A newsletter type of form is easy to set up if you use the forms wizard.
    "email" needed for submission." simply means your email address or where you want the form data collected to go to.
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

David

He wants to use the aweber, so that it uses its automatic sign up and newsletter generation facilities, and bypass having to add them to his database there...

Green.. you will have to use their coding as specified by David in an html box so that it submits to your account there.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks Karen and David for your help with this. It's easy when you know how!

Greeny aka Sara

Comment

Working...
        X