Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Setting/Editing TAB order (sequence) in Forms?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setting/Editing TAB order (sequence) in Forms?

I need to know how to Set/Edit TAB ORDER in BlueVoda Forms, after the form has been created and had a new field added to it.

Domain Name: handelsprocess.net

Thank you...
    G. Handel
    www.handelsprocess.net

Re: Setting/Editing TAB order (sequence) in Forms?

Karen Williams
    Your Belief is Your Reality

Comment

Nope, that didn't work. I did that, saved it, re-published it, set my cursor onto the first field, hit tab, and it started tabbing through the IE MENU & NAVIGATION fields, then went back to the Form Fields, and then continued to skip the fields I added after the form was originally created and saved.

I guess I could try to reverse that procedure starting with the last available field and ending up with the first field. I'll see if that works. Gonna take a while, there are lots and lots of fields.

It sure would be nice to be able to pull down a menu that assists in Setting/Editing Tabing Order, such as is found in FileMakerPro9 [Design View]-Layouts-Set Tab Order...

Thank you though...
      G. Handel
      www.handelsprocess.net

Comment

Starting from top field to bottom,
        select the fields > right click > left click Move to Front.

Comment

The TAB function follows the exact order in which the elements were added to the page. You may need to re-do the elements in the desired order for the TAB to follow properly.

Moving elements "To Front" does not affect the order in which they are identified, but it is important to make sure each item on an Email Form is always "Front" (so the underlying Form will process properly).
          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Move Elements to Front DOES change the Tab Order. It actually changed the z-index of an element (order in which it appears in the code and in the page).

Re-creating the elements has the same effect, only requires more work than the two clicks(Right click, Move to Front)
            Navaldesign
            Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
            Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
            DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
            Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Perfect...it worked...thank you both so very much. I'm deeply greatful.
              G. Handel
              www.handelsprocess.net

Comment

Working...
              X