Form Upload Fields

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form Upload Fields

I've created a form with multiple upload fields; however, only 2 are reaching their target...the 1st and 2nd.

Any clue as to what I need to do to get the remaining upload fields to reach the target? There are roughly 8 additional upload fields now, and plans for at least a few more.

handelsprocess.net

Thanks...
    G. Handel
    www.handelsprocess.net

Re: Form Upload Fields

I've not heard anything back from anyone, so I am adding the url to the form I am refering to, in hopes someone who knows what they are doing will look at it, and offer up any suggestions.

I need all upload fields to submit to my email, not just the first 2.

Thank you...

George

handelsprocess.net

Form: http://www.handelsprocess.net/forms.php
    G. Handel
    www.handelsprocess.net

Comment

Well, this is a rather complex form. However, the mistakes are relevant to the compexity.

1. You fields are, for the most part, unnamed. They either have the default name like "Editbox1" or they have no name at all.
      2. Your file upload fields: you have the first unnamed , from 2 to 5 they have the default name "FileUpload2" ... "FileUpload5". Give each one a name.
      3. The bottom fields as well as the reset and submit button are OUTSIDE the form border. You need to stretch the form down then move them a couple of pixels, until he form border becomed blueish which indicates that they have become part of the form.
      4. I can't see how your form ever submitted: the submit button is NOT a submit button. It is a simple button. A simple button can ONLY work as submit button if you name it "submit". The same for the reset button.
      5. Checkboxes: you have used checkboxes for some points, where instead (unless i have misunderstood) you would need Radio buttons. Example: FILE FIRST THEN SERVE / SERVE FIRST THEN FILE / FILE ONLY /SERVE ONLY

These are options where ONLY ONE answer can be given.

Last: your form is named ONLINE ORDER FORM for SERVICE of PROCESS in KING COUNTY . The name should NOT contain any white spaces or symbols. Otherwise the built in Javascript validation will not work.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

That actually makes a lot of sense, I noticed much of that as I was messing with it, making adjustments, additions, formatting, etc, etc, and never thought that the more changes I made that the more apt it was going to screw something up. I just assumed since it continued to work with a few adjustments, that it would continue to work with many.

I so appreciate your feed back, and am now confident that, with the information you selflessly provided, I can get it all back on track now.

Much else to do right now though, there just isnt enough time in a day.

I'll keep you posted.

Thanks again...

George Handel
        handelsprocess.net
        G. Handel
        www.handelsprocess.net

Comment

Working...
        X