Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captcha image missing - HELP!

Hello,

I can't seem to see the image. The file is in the public_html root, inside the necessary ABVFP folder. Please help.

Note; If I preview the contactpage.bvp template you provide I get the same problem.

I've tested it in several browsers, all with the same result. My files have the correct permission as far as I can see.

Thanks,

Re: Captcha image missing - HELP!

Most probably your issue is that you have not edited the code in the html box that creates the captcha image. It has to be esited from the generic www.yourdomain.com to the actual domain.

A link to the form please ?
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks again naval; but I have edited the script so my domain replaced the default your@domain.com

I have two enquiries running on this, one is related to not having captcha embedded which throws up another issue. Once that's sorted I'll re-embed the script.

Cheers,
      prov

Comment

To be able to help i need to have the URL of your form.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I'm really sorry Naval; although I'm deep into dev I still don;t understand where to find some info. What should the URL of the form be like? I'm not sure where to find the URL.

Oh, and my SSL has just been activated so everything down right now while the content is being updated. If you can confirm here or what type of URL you expect I'm get on it as soon as the site is back up.

Thanks for your patience.
          prov

Comment

URL = your page location. i.e. the link to your form.

However, i saw in another post of yours, that you have removed it, so i really can't see the captcha code so i can't help.
            Navaldesign

Comment

Domain migartion is sorted and I've placed captcha back on the page:

The form is here: www.nogymrequired.co.uk

If you look to the left frame you will see the newsletter/captcha box.

Below is the image URL; if this helps?

Thanks, naval,

Comment

The background appears but the characters don't. Are you sure that the required font file is on the server ? Did you change anything in the font / code settings ?

I suggest that you download again / upload the captch.php file AS WELL as the font file.
                Navaldesign

Comment

Outstanding! The font file was indeed missing. I remember uploading it but maybe I interrupted it; teach me to work on the site at 1am. Thanks, naval.

By the way; thanks for the mail about meta tags. I've already adjusted the index page based on your feedback; just need to do the rest.

Cheers,

Comment

Working...
                  X