important question about using paypal payments with a form

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• important question about using paypal payments with a form

how do i make a paypal payment necessary to complete a form .. it means if the payment is not complete the customer shod get an error message or something
    another question how can i make the paypal payment a variable... that depends on somethings quantity in the form

Re: important question about using paypal payments with a form

you do this through paypal with the options that they offer. when you get your code for your buy now or add to cart they will give you options for both items you asked about. i'm not sure if you have that with the pay pal buttons from the tools. i only used pay pal direct.
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Re: important question about using paypal payments with a form

Originally posted by american-eagle View Post
      how do i make a paypal payment necessary to complete a form .. it means if the payment is not complete the customer shod get an error message or something

A simple (not very safe with experienced users) way: send them to paypal and set as return page the page where you have the form on.
      To improve security on it: you need to pass over to PayPal a variable (any variable) and get it back through PDT (you need to activate PDT in your PayPal account). In the form page, you need to have another piece of script that will check if PayPal passes back the variable you have set, with the correct value.

another question how can i make the paypal payment a variable... that depends on somethings quantity in the form
      Have a look at http://www.dbtechnosystems.com/payments.php . Basically PayPal buttons are forms. Here i have set the amount and description as variables, you can also set the quantity in the same way (using a field named "quantity" in the PayPal form)
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X