Background color in form field not consistent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Background color in form field not consistent

I am utilizing the default contact form found in ABVFP. For some reason some of the fields have a white background and some have a yellow background. This is confusing for the user. I can't find any difference in the fields. All backgrounds are set on white. Any suggestions? The form URL is: http://www.zionsbranch.org/requestform4.php.

Thanks,
    Rich

Re: Background color in form field not consistent

Are you requiring any of the fields? That could be why.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

It is almost certain that you have Google (or other) Toolbar installed in your browser. If this toolbar has the Autofill feature enabled, it turns to yellow the fileds that it recognizes, so that you can understand that they might be autofilled.

Please note that this yellow background is ONLY visible by those visitors that have the Autofill feature too, for all others the background is white.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thank you George. I do have a Google Toolbar with the Autofill feature. With your information, I simply added a little text to the form giving the viewer the opportunity to understand what the highlighted form field means.

It's great to know that you and many other "have my back"!
        Rich
        www.zionsbranch.org

Comment

Working...
        X