• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • carlosarano
    Sergeant Major

• Jun 2007

ABVFP Question

I'm having problems in filling the Advanced Blue Voda Form Processor first form. It is always rejected with Password for ABVFP and Confirm password returning blank.
    What I should put there? I tryed everything and I failed.
    Carlos
    Carlos-Arano.com.ar
  • navaldesign
    General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: ABVFP-my problem with first form to be filled

You mean the installation Form ? Please clarify.

The password fields are ALWAYS cleared, it is a standard browser feature for security reasons.

If it is the installation form, you can put there anything you like, those are going to be your username and password.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• carlosarano
      Sergeant Major

• Jun 2007

Yes. I mean the installation form. Lets see:
      1.- In the field USERNAME, I used "carlosarano". It seems to me it is no problem there.
      2 and 3.- Password for ABVPF and Confirm password, I used different PASSWORDS without success. The installation form return to me always with some error. The fields come back blank.
      4 and 5.- My site and my mail address without problems.
      6, 7 and 8 fields.- I filled like you see. It seems without problem, I believe.
      9.- In this last field I tryed several passwords. None of them was rejeced yet.
      Finally, I checked my approval.

Database Password:

Database Host:
      Database Name
      Database Username

I have read and accept the End User License Agreement
      Last edited by carlosarano; 10-26-2008, 08:53 PM. Reason: Change something
      Carlos-Arano.com.ar

Comment

• carlosarano
        Sergeant Major

• Jun 2007

Still trying but I couldn solve yet. Some ideas?
        Carlos-Arano.com.ar

Comment

• navaldesign

• Oct 2005

Please send me your login details, i will fix it for you.
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• carlosarano
            Sergeant Major

• Jun 2007

Thank you, Navaldesign:
            My master username for cpanel is: ?????
            I believe you can get my password of 10 letters and digits to access to it. If not, please let me know how to send it to you.
            My web is http://www.carlos-arano.com.ar and my e-mail address is c_arano******.com.ar
            Carlos-Arano.com.ar

Comment

• navaldesign

• Oct 2005

Plese use my contact form, i can't "see" what your password is.
              Navaldesign

Comment

• carlosarano
                Sergeant Major

• Jun 2007

Dear Naval Design
                Two days ago I sent to your Contact Form address the information you required from me. Please, let me know if it is OK.
                Thank you
                Carlos-Arano.com.ar

Comment

• carlosarano
                  Sergeant Major

• Jun 2007

Hi Navaldesign:
                  Well done!!!, I was installed by you. Everything OK.
                  Now, I will try to learn how to follow. If I have problems, I will contact again by using a new post.
                  By the time being, thank you a lot.
                  Carlos
                  Carlos-Arano.com.ar

Comment

• carlosarano
                    Sergeant Major

• Jun 2007

I have a new problem. I'm sorry!!!!.
                    A just arrive to "Setting up your form correctly" at page 8 on ABVFP Tutorial. There it say: "BlueVoda users: open the file contactform.bvp from the "BV Pages" folder.
                    Where is that folder?. What is the address to open it?
                    Regards,
                    Carlos
                    Carlos-Arano.com.ar

Comment

• navaldesign

• Oct 2005

Carlos, it is obvious! It is the "BV Pages" folder inside the zip that you downloaded!
                      Navaldesign

Comment

• carlosarano
                        Sergeant Major

• Jun 2007

Dear Navaldsesign:
                        Obviously I am really fool. I'm feeling bad, but I am unable to understand.
                        You say: "inside the zip that you downloaded! ". I did not download any zip for more than a month. Where it is?
                        I was searching and searching all my hard disk without success. I'm becaming nervous, but I want to learn how to do it.
                        When I arrive to store my Form ID Number 3 using point A (automatically), I had no advice to download anything. And no folder named "BV pages" is in my files of BlueVoda folders.
                        I believe my understanding is failing during these days !!!!!! Being 75, I think Alzaimer is coming. Don't you think soo?
                        Please, clear the point to me.
                        Carlos-Arano.com.ar

Comment

• navaldesign

• Oct 2005

Carlos,

You tried to install ABVFP yourself, right ? And you DID open the Tutorial to read.
                          So, this means, that you DID download the ABVFP zip from my site.
                          Inside that zip (wherever you stored it in your computer) you have this "BV Pages" folder. That's where you will find that form.

It is in the same location where the tutorial is, only in a different folder.
                          Navaldesign

Comment

• carlosarano
                            Sergeant Major

• Jun 2007

Dear Naval Design:
                            In my PC I have a BlueVoda folder. Inside there is the ABVFP.v2 folder. And, inside this one the ABVFP web hosting archives, the Tutorial, the WYSIWYG.5.0 folders and a lot (30 files). NON OF THEM IS "BV pages".
                            IN ANY PLACE APPEARS THAT FOLDER.
                            Remember, I did not install the ABVFP for myself. You did it for me through your "Contact Form address".
                            I miss something? What I have to do?
                            Sincerelly,
                            Carlos
                            Carlos-Arano.com.ar

Comment

• navaldesign

• Oct 2005

Carlos,
                              The folder "BV Pages" has been inside the ABVFP zip for three years now. And it still is, i just checked. I don't know the reason why it disappeared from your computer, it is quite possible that you deleted or you did not extract it at all from the zip.

In anycase, please download the zip again, from http://www.dbtechnosystems.com/free_abvfp.php and you will find that folder inside the zip.
                              Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                              X