• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gardenshuttle
    Corporal

• Oct 2008

ABVFP - DB Technosystems - Login Page goes blank

Hi George,

Firstly, with reference to the database problem - I'm inocent this time, there was a problem with the databas. BV reset everyting for me - working fine now.

I've just installed ABVFP - but the DB techno system page stay blank it's not goint onto the next page where one select what you want to do, create a new form or modify etc.etc.

Problem with your server perhaps?

Please let me know, I have quite a number of forms to upload.

Thanks

Dot
  • navaldesign
    General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: ABVFP - DB Technosystems - Login Page goes blank

It is IMPOSSIBLE that this is a server issue.
    A blank page may ONLY happen if there is a syntax error in the php code of the page, OR if there is a file intended for inclusion that is missing. Since a code error is impossible (ABVFP is now running on more than 3000 PC's on 50 or more servers, not only VH) i would go for the missing file explanation.

Check if all files are there, and in particular the dbts_ABVFP_config.php file.

If all files are there, check their PERMISSIONS (must be 644)
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• gardenshuttle
      Corporal

• Oct 2008

Hi George,

Every page is uploaded, also the ABVFP config php - it's there it's uploaded. I've checked against gardenshuttle, page by page - garden shuttle I login and it goes to the next step, but santa - no go, I login and then the page goes blank.

Where else can the problem be, where must I look or what must I do. The santa site went "live" today and I can't upload my forms. It's a nightmare.

Awaiting your reply soonest.

Thanks George.

Where else can the problem be? Where must I look

Comment

• navaldesign

• Oct 2005

A link to the ABVFP folder please ?
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• gardenshuttle
          Corporal

• Oct 2008

Morning George,

Thank you so much. I've sat all night trying to sort out, loaded, re-loaded, re-installed.

Not sure which link you want - giving both.

This one is to the ABVFP upload page
          http://75.126.169.141:2082/frontend/x3/files/index.html?dirselect=webroot&domainselect=santa-sa.net&dir=%2Fhome%2Fladysnet%2Fpublic_html&showhi dden=1

Comment

• navaldesign

• Oct 2005

Since on the same account you have installed ABVFP in another site, and it works, this means that this is no a server issue neither a ABVFP incompatibility with the server setting. The only logical conclusion is that you either have a file missing, OR you have a corrupted file, OR one of your files permissions is not correct (should be 644). There is no other logical explanation. So i suggest that you simply download the zip and upload all the files again.
            Then install from scratch, AFTER deletion of the database tables that were created when you made the previous installations.
            Navaldesign

Comment

• gardenshuttle
              Corporal

• Oct 2008

Hi George,

Thanks a lot. I will get cracking on it right away and delete the previous database tables - download again and re-install from scratch.

Thanks for your help and advise!

Will lett you know once done, take it it should solve the problem.

Dot

Comment

• gardenshuttle
                Corporal

• Oct 2008

Downloaded ABVFP again - deleted ABVFP database - re installed and a sigh of relief when Administrator area opened. Busy loading, publishing and loading onto ABVFP DB

Thanks George! Much appreciated.

Have a great evening.

Dot

Comment

Working...
                X