• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • senseisandy
    Sergeant

• Feb 2008

senseisandy

Can someone please tell me the best way to make a registration form for my website that can be submitted by customers online. Do I need to download the newest version of bluevoda first so that I can use form wizard? My sites are working and I am afraid of messing things up if I override with the new version. Is there any danger of this?
    senseisandy
    www.bushidokids.com
  • Marincky
    General

• Apr 2006

Re: senseisandy

Originally posted by senseisandy View Post
    Can someone please tell me the best way to make a registration form for my website that can be submitted by customers online. Do I need to download the newest version of bluevoda first so that I can use form wizard? My sites are working and I am afraid of messing things up if I override with the new version. Is there any danger of this?
    senseisandy
    www.bushidokids.com
    You can download the latest version of BV without any problems to your existing files/work. It is advisable to get the latest version. Your files are 100% safe, it doesn't affect these.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

• senseisandy
      Sergeant

• Feb 2008

Thanks, I downloaded the new version and my files seem ok but not I can't publish any pages! It tells me I have the wrong password when I am using the same one that I always used. Any ideas what is going on?
      Senseisandy

Comment

• Marincky
        General

• Apr 2006

check you have the correct ip address
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

• senseisandy
          Sergeant

• Feb 2008

Well, now that you say that, I re-entered my original IP address when trying to publish as the wrong one seemed to be there. Maybe a new one was meant to be there after the download?? Now I don't remember what it was! Any suggestions?
          Thanks,
          Sandy

Comment

• Marincky
            General

• Apr 2006

what server are you on? i.e. voda 28, voda 30? etc

Comment

• senseisandy
              Sergeant

• Feb 2008

voda 22

Comment

• Marincky
                General

• Apr 2006

this is your ip

Comment

• senseisandy
                  Sergeant

• Feb 2008

I think I got it to work! I found the correct Ip and published some new pages. I can't find my forms page once I publish it though but I think that is a whole new problem. I found my success page ok so know the publishing part is working. Thanks for all your help Ramsey. I think I would have had a hard time figuring it out without it. Now I just have to figure out where my forms page ended up!
                  Sandy

Comment

• Marincky
                    General

• Apr 2006

Comment

Working...
                    X