Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Information form.

Does anyone know how to create a form like this:

or perhaps what program to use to create this. Thanks for any help and suggestions anyone can give.

Barry

Re: Information form.

Your problem is NOT the form. Your problem is the rest, i mean how to proccess the form to display the form input on the background image used for the customer to see what he is doing.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks, I know what you mean. I now do not need them to see how it will look. I have changed my thought process and hopefully my new idea is easier and workable. I would like to make multiple page forms with each form having choices to choose from, (ex. a list of different font styles, colors to choose from, etc.) once a choice has been made on page 1 the user is automatically directed to page 2 where more choices are required. Again once the choice is made on page 2 they are automatically directed to page 3, etc. Once all is completed they submit and all information is compiled and sent to my email. I hope my rough idea is clear. Is anything like this possible to? How best to start?

Thanks,
      Barry

Comment

start here: Multipage Form Tutorial
        Of course you also need to watch the form tutorials
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks for the quick response. I'll give a look. Afterward probably more questions.

Barry

Comment

Hi,
            I just got through making a form using your multipage form tutorial. I made the form using BV wizard and when I double-clicked on the form a Form properties box opened, however it was not like the one in your tutorial. Mine was a larger, two part type form that said...

Top part says:

General

Form name:
            Action: (which is not highlighted so I can not change to formpage2.php
            Method: (which is a drop down menu type, also not highlighted, so no
            changes can be made.)
            Encoding type: (which is highlighted and works just fine.)

Bottom part says:

Form processing

Use built in phpform processor to send data to an email address
            Email address:
            Subject:
            and so forth.

So how do I get to the Form properties box like in your tutorial so that I can change Action and Method?

Thanks in advance,
            Barry

Comment

The tutorial was made two years ago, when BV was different from what it is now. However, the changes are not such as to make the tutorial hard to understand. Let's take your points in order: :
              ACTION: just type the action as per tutorial

METHOD: select from the drop down "POST"

Although the layout is different the fields have the same names.

Ignore the rest and do NOT check the "Use built in form processor" until your last page/form
              Navaldesign

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for the info. I'll give it a try. You are such a great help.

Barry

Comment

Hi,
                  I followed the instructions and I got everything to work once. When I checked my email all the information from my multi-form pages showed up in the email, but only once. Now I keep testing and only the information from my last page shows up in the email. Is there something that isn't right and not passing the information from my first 3 pages to my last page? Thanks for any help or suggestions.

Barry

Comment

Impossible to help you without a link to your form(s)
                    Navaldesign

Comment

Sorry I've typed so much I thought it was somewhere. www.pocketbillboardsite.com. There are 4 form pages formpage1.php-formpage4.php.

Comment

I found my mistake. All is working well. Putting in that HTML code really does wonders. Too much turkey I guess. Thanks for looking.

Comment

Working...
                        X