How do you Make a registration and login form?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Polaris Zark
    Private

• Nov 2008

How do you Make a registration and login form?

I cant find any info or tutorials telling me how to make registration and login forms. How do I hide passwords with ****(example) and how do I get the website to remember the details using Blue Voda?

Thankyou!
  • navaldesign
    General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: How do you Make a registration and login form?

A registration/login script is far more than the relevant forms. The forms are nothing more than simple forms that you can build with BV's Form wizard, it is the php code in the backend that is hard to create.
    To hide passwords as ******* double click the field, and when the Editbox Properties dialog box appears, select "Password Field? Yes" . This will result in the text being shown as ***** .

Have a look at at these two login scripts:

DBTechnosystems.com About us page. Who we are, details about our company and our products

and

DBTechnosystems.com About us page. Who we are, details about our company and our products

Also have a look at this free script: http://mvpalma1.com/welcome/testmenow.php
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X