Getting 404 message when I hit submit button on form page.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • southern sweets
    Private

• Nov 2008

Getting 404 message when I hit submit button on form page.

southernconfection@bellsouth.net Can You help Me? My site URL is http://www.southernconfections.net When I hit the submit button on my form pages My browser comes up with bad request...ERROR 404 tells me can not find temp preview file, says to check path or Internet address, How do I correct this problem? I Had a friend of my niece try to order from my web site and for some reason could not. I don't know the person, and there for can not find out what the problem might have been. I think the problem may be related but not sure and after hours and hours, I finally decided to try the forum...Thank you in advance for any help you can give me. The holidays are here I need to have this thing running smoothly.
  • D'son
    Major General

• Apr 2008

Re: Getting 404 message when I hit submit button on form page.

I do not see any pages with forms on them, link please. I see shopping cart options and would suspect that you have not set them up right, if you are getting a 404 error that means the page can not be found. This is probably a success page or check out page of some sort.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

• D'son
      Major General

• Apr 2008

Re: Getting 404 message when I hit submit button on form page.

Also your pages are way to wide, set page widths to no wider than 1000 to accomidate most CRT monitors.
      Reguards
      Ed
      www.dsondesigns.com
      www.marseillesyouthsports.com
      www.300hitter.com
      www.bigjk.net
      How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Working...
      X