Re: Cant view page just some code thing. :S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cant view page just some code thing. :S

My website is www.powerofpinkbcf.com and I am also having problems viewing a page because of a code thing. However, my code states:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/olhmtdiy/public_html/ss_form.php on line 15

I am trying to use the heart on my Survivor Stories page to link to a page that will have the form on it for them to submit. The form page is: /ss_form.php

What can I do to fix it?

I've been looking around your site. Shouldn't the heart be linked with this http://www.powerofpinkbcf.com/survivor_stories.php It appears to be a page with a form you have specifically set up for these stories.

Darren
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

What I am trying to do is:

Change the Survivor Stories page to show stories previously submitted.

I would like the form to be on a separate page: ss_form.php

In the Menu Bar, the Form page should appear under the Survivor Story page. Does that make sense.

Will you look at the site again with this information in mind and let me know if you still want me to link it to /survivor_story.php

I changed it to /survivor_story.html and the page with the form on it should be /ss_form.php. Am I mistaken?

Comment

Darren C - I put a note in my last post stating that survivor_stories is no longer in existence. I have survivor_story.html that will have previously posted stories. Meanwhile, the form is on ssform.php under the Survivor Stories on the Menu Bar. What do you propose now?

Comment

Originally posted by Ilene Jones View Post
          Darren C - I put a note in my last post stating that survivor_stories is no longer in existence. I have survivor_story.html that will have previously posted stories. Meanwhile, the form is on ssform.php under the Survivor Stories on the Menu Bar. What do you propose now?
          I've had another look around your site and I've noticed that you have inconsistancy with your linking. The links you have used to get to this form page is either http://www.powerofpinkbcf.com/ssform.php which doesn't work and this one which does work http://www.powerofpinkbcf.com/ss_form.php (This one has the _underscore after the ss). Some are linked correctly, some are not, so you are going to have to check all your links where appropriate.

If we go back to your original question of the heart not linking, this is because you have missed off that _underscore as illistrated above.

Darren
          Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Thank you very much. My page is now working. I appreciate your help.

Comment

Excellent!!
              Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Ilene please go to your other thread. There is a message waiting for you...
                Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
                X