Form Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form Problem

Heres the problem, I have a page labeled "upload" within the page I have a form labeled "upload" When you go to the page it is www.PhotoToCanvasCreations.com/upload.php

When you fill out all the information, but do not upload a photo, the form works and sends me the information via email, yet when you put in a file in the upload section the file is uploaded to a folder called upload, but it does not then send me a email with the information and the link to the uploaded file. It worked fine until yesterday. I did nothing to change anything. A customer brought it to my attention.

Any idea's?

Pete
    www.PhotoToCanvasCreations.com

Re: Form Problem

Is your form set to multipart/form data with in the form properties? Look at the encoding type.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Probably your customer tried to upload a file bigger than the allowed size ?
      Standard is 1 Mb
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

The files are being uploaded, my problem is that I am not getting a email telling me that a file has been uploaded. Before this went bad, I would get a email with the customers name, email address and a link to the file that was uploaded to the site. I can go into FTP and seee the files that were uploaded.

Peter

www.PhotoToCanvasCreations.com

Comment

Then check your email account to see if you can send/receive emails (I mean the one you use for the form).

If that is an email address within your own domain, check if the mails get in your CP webmail (HordeI
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
          X