Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contact form not working

my contact form seems to not be functioning properly, I get this error:

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/maya/public_html/error_page.php:2) in /home/maya/public_html/error_page.php on line 3

What is the fix?

div#container{ width: 800px; position: relative; margin-top: 0px; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; text-align: left;}body{ text-align: center; margin: 0;}
    Choco777
    www.mayatabasco.com

Re: Contact form not working

What kind of code did you put in the error_page ?
    This is none of the known (published in this forum) codes, so we can't actually help you, unless you post the entire code of the page.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi Giorgio,

I have used the form youdesigned a couple years ago, it always worked fine...did not knowingly change anything in the form, when working on site I change the name of the file but have since changed it back.....Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/mayaocom/public_html/error_page.php:2) in /home/mayaocom/public_html/error_page.php on line 3 is the message I get when trying the contact form,

It reads illegal form submission...........what info do u need where and what do I get to post to you?

Choco
      Choco777
      www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Hi choco,

This is 3 years old stuff. I don't have it anymore.

If you wish send me all your form related pages, through my form, and i wil see what i can do.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks, I think it is cured....Is it possible that the form sent thi error message becuse the page name was changed only on my page list? I change it back and seems to be working. Thanks again
          Choco777
          www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Of course! ABVFP performs a referer check (WHERE the submission took place from) in order to protect you from bots trying to use your script for spam. Changing the form page name WILL result in Illegal Form Submission error, and may cause the rest of your issues.
            Navaldesign

Comment

Thanks my friend....hope you had a great Christmas and I wish you a Prosperous New Year.

Choco
              Choco777
              www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Working...
              X