form submit to go to view verification data page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• form submit to go to view verification data page

I have a personalized product in which customers need to complete a form indicating how they need the product personalized. This form needs to be sub'd, then reviewed by the customer for accuracy. once ok'd by the customer, this needs to go to the shopping cart. How do I set up the form to be able to go to the verification data page for the customer to view for accuracy? Thanks in advance. R

Re: form submit to go to view verification data page

Well, depends on how you are adding this product to the cart, which cart you are using, and if the personalized info must be passed to the cart or simply emailed/stored in a database before redirecting the user to the cart.

Please provide more info.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hello Navaldesign:

Actually, I'm not sure which way to go. I was going to use the Soholaunch and thought, perhaps, I should go with the basic Bluevoda. I've been playing with both and need to make a decision NOW, as I'm wasting time. Anyway, I have several hundred personalizable products, some items have variables within the product ( I hope this makes sense) I thought that I would create a page with the product (for each product and it's variable) and a form below it on the same page so that the customer can view the item while completing the form. After completion of the form, I would like the customer to be able to 'add to cart'. I would like the customer to be able to view all items in the cart and also see how each one was personalized before finalizing the sale. I have read in the forum that the Soholaunch shopping cart can be added to the back end of the BlueVoda site.

I chose the Bluevoda method as I want the order form to be on the same page as the product so that the customer would not have to be going back and forth should the need to view the product again to make sure they know how and where they want the personalization to be placed. Soholaunch doesn't seem to be able to provide that option. I can be wrong. If so, please advise.

I hope this answer your question. If you have any ideas, I'd be very open to them. Thanks, Rhonjohn57

Comment

Not sure but i think you can't do this with Soho (I might be wrong, Karen is a Soho expert and maybe will pop in to clarify things).

My own Cart does this, and PayPal's cart also allows for options and user input fields, and display those options in the Cart page.
        My own Cart is paid for (as it is a fully customized cart) and PayPal is free. Why don't you have a look at it's features ?
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

In soho you simply create a form. In the shopping cart when you are adding a product.. on the advanced tab, you simply tick the box that says require data from this form.. and select your form from the drop down. In this manner you can use the same form for all 500 products. You can also fill this field from a csv file and upload it to the database so that you dont have to tick all 500 products manually.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X